Creating a star-studded fan experience to celebrate professional women's basketball
The first-ever WNBA Live event took place at Chicago’s McCormick Place as part of the League’s All-Star weekend. BaAM collaborated with Emerald, Number Project and Freeman to create a 2-day fan experience. The result was an action-packed hub, which included:
- a festival atmosphere combining basketball, music, lifestyle, and cultural connections
- opportunities to meet WNBA players and legends
- special panels, on-court competitions, and skills clinics featuring WNBA elite
- partner and sponsor activations
- surprise performances by Taylor Bennett, Latto, and Chance the Rapper
I’m beyond grateful to our partners BaAM Productions, Freeman Company, and Number Project who absolutely crushed it.